COURSE: CODE OF CONDUCT
- Comprehend the Code of Conduct and appreciate its importance in conducting the fund director role.
- Familarise with SFDA and its values for the support of the professional development of fund directors.
- Apply the 10 principles when discharging your obligations as fund director.
- Adopt the recommended best practices to enhance overall individual director’s and board’s performance.
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to Singapore Fund Directors Association
- • Vision
- • Values
- —- Education and Knowledge
- —- External Collaboration
- —- Independence and Accountability
- —- Professionalism and Integrity
- • Role of Fund Board
- • Board Responsibilities and Accountability
- • SFIG under Monetary Authority of Singapore
- 2. Code of Conduct
- 3. Exit Test
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Please fill in the form below to register your interest in the Code of Conduct course.